It is your responsibility to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
ALL RETURNS MUST BE PRE-AUTHORIZED FAILURE TO GET A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER MAY DELAY PROCESSING YOUR RETURN
NO RETURNS ON ELECTRONICS OR OPTICS. ALL OPTIC ISSUES WILL NEED TO BE TAKEN UP WITH MANUFACTURE.
Return Policy (within 30 days of purchase) · An invoice is required for all returns, refunds or exchanges. · All returns for credit will be refunded in the same manner as initial payment. (there is a 10 day waiting period for payments made by check before a refund will be given) · Items returned in NEW condition, uninstalled, unused and in original packaging will receive a full credit of the purchase price for refund or exchange. · Items that have not been opened, installed or used and have the original undamaged packaging will be assessed a 20% restock fee. · Items that have been installed or used will not be accepted for returns, and must be returned via the manufactures warranty.
Return Policy (beyond 30 days of purchase) · Will not be accepted.
· NO CREDIT GIVEN ON ORIGINAL SHIPPING CHARGES.
All warranties are through the manufacturer of the product. We will work with you in the case of warranty issues.
NO RETURNS, REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON THE FOLLOWING
· Customer damaged items, or items that have extensive use.
· Items modified by the customer / gunsmith / or other person.
· Items sold “as is”, blems, and closeouts.
· Closeout items are warranted through the manufacturer only.
· NO REFUNDS GIVEN ON ORIGINAL SHIPPING CHARGES.